Thursday, January 21, 2021

[ Bitcoin ] I just found some LTC I forgot that I bought years ago. What would you do with it?

[ 🔴 DELETED 🔴 ] Topic originally posted in Bitcoin by cryptothrewaway [link]

So I had earned a few bucks here and there by going through all the coinbase "earn" options, and I was sending the small amounts over to Celsius to try it out since the amounts were very small, and on cryptos I don't really care about.

I was looking through an old wallet I hadn't used in a while and found a decent sum of LTC that I forgot about. It is not a life changing amount, but represents a month or two of living expenses.

So what would you do with it? I'm a BTC HODLer, but I'd rather not trigger any potential taxable events.

I could just leave it and forget about it again, or move it over to Celsius (and accept a bigger risk for 5ish% interest, or maybe use a convert service like changelly to convert to BTC and keep holding. Or, something else I'm not thinking of? What do you think?


/u/cryptothrewaway your post has been copied because one or more comments in this topic have been removed. This copy will preserve unmoderated topic. If you would like to opt-out, please send a message using [this link].


No comments:

Post a Comment