Sunday, May 16, 2021

DogeFest > Bitcoin 2021 Conference

Hello to whoever reads this!

If you don't know Bitcoin will have a conference in Miami on June 4th. They will have some celebrities like Tony Hawk (who you need to pay 2k to meet), super expensive party tickets, and my favourite something called Whale Pass 🐳 that costs 12k!!!

Idk I feel that this event it's wayyyyyyy to exclusive like I wish I was a part of it but even if I add all my money I won't be able to buy the entrance ticket.

This is why I love DOGE, it's definitely the peoples crypto I get it now!!!!

I feel like it would be a good idea if we create the first DogeFest, on the day of the launch of DOGE 1 first mission to the moon.

DogeFest would be a free event for everyone, full of food trucks that only accept doge, maybe a concert from any singer that's a fan of doge, information sites on how to include doge in your business, talks from famouse people and more...

And at the end of the day we can all see how SpaceX launches our satellite to the moon 🌝

Just an idea I had! Hope people like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment