Saturday, August 15, 2026

I'm scared to launch any of these two...

I have built two saas/gui saas projects, mostly for myself. But believe they have strong value, at least to me... I'm really torn, my biggest fear is if someone uses this and loses I'm going to feel exceptionally awful.. as they are in the financial space. I built it at my own risk -- and use them to help me.... so if they just stayed that way I'm fine... but I would love to launch it... It's just tough with my conscience at the possibilities .

What I built...

A standalone Python/Qt trading suite you’re building for fast crypto prediction-market trading, mainly Kalshi BTC/ETH contracts.

At its core, it combines:

  • Live BTC/ETH reference pricing through BEMR/ETHMR (Bitcoin Exchange market rate/eth) engines.
  • Kalshi contract/order book data.
  • Trading dashboards for paper/live execution.
  • Strategy engines and configurable strategy profiles.
  • Market Analyzer and Learning Lab tools for testing prediction signals.
  • Market Snapshot and Correlation tools for visualizing order books, trends, strike distance, candles, channels, and price movement.
  • Trade journals, paper simulation, and strategy-factory style testing.

The big goal is to evolve it from many separate experimental engines into one configurable signal-driven trading platform: choose data points, weights, risk rules, candle windows, order-book signals, strike distance, take-profit/stop-loss behavior, then test and promote what actually works.

and another one....

Django-based momentum trading workstation for discovering stocks in play, understanding why they are moving, and practicing repeatable trading strategies with live and historical data.

Its core workflow is:

  1. Build a searchable stock foundation from the SEC ticker universe.
  2. Scan that universe for configurable momentum criteria such as price, percentage change, float, relative volume, liquidity, and market.
  3. Promote qualifying stocks into an actively monitored watchlist.
  4. Stream live Schwab market data for active symbols, with Alpaca available as a fallback.
  5. Present charts, quotes, Level II order-book data, catalysts, SEC filings, balance-sheet analysis, halts, sentiment, risk warnings, and source confidence in one workspace.
  6. Save candles, scanner results, alerts, and market events for replay and backtesting.
  7. Let traders manually practice entries and exits through a paper-trading simulator with quantity presets, stops, targets, and risk-to-reward controls.

Software also creates its own 10-second and 30-second candles from Schwab WebSocket ticks, while provider-supplied candles cover longer timeframes. Every important data point is intended to carry its source, freshness, and limitations so users can distinguish live Schwab data, cached history, SEC official information, estimates, and fallback data.

Beyond the main scanner, the app includes:

  • Custom scanners and configurable strategy profiles
  • Multiple customizable trading dashboards and widgets
  • Interactive multi-timeframe custom chart egnine...
  • Searchable stock and SEC filing database
  • Automated float estimation and balance-sheet scoring
  • Catalyst, news, sentiment, and regulatory-halt monitoring
  • Scanner operations and universe progress tracking
  • Source health, worker status, API limits, and pipeline controls
  • Alerts with sound and configurable text-to-speech
  • Paper Lab, session replay, trade journaling, and backtests

what would you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment