Tuesday, February 5, 2019

$100 bucks to start another income stream.

Howdy,

​

I know people think cryptocurrencies are ded af. But it's far from it.

They bottomed out, this is correct.

​

But if you think you've missed the hype, you're missing out again.

​

While everyone was mourning the 80% drawdown of Bitcoin over the last year (which was obvious, if you know ANYTHING about markets) the space kept building.

​

Lots of people are making passive income with it.

There are multiple sources within crypto to do so:

  • Staking
  • Mining
  • Masternodes
  • Trading bots
  • Referrals

I'm in this space for 2 years now, so I decided to give my knowledge to people. I solely make passive income with crypto. I don't trade or any of that shit. Way too much work. I set up my sources once and let the money rain in.

​

You can start a profitable trading bot with $100. I did it. Obviously, more money means more profit, you know the drill. But the notion you need 5k to make money in crypto is just wrong.

​

Check out my course where I put in a step-by-step guide on how to set up these sources. How much money you need, how high the risk is, and how long it'll take.

​

Use the code "HALFOFF" to get it, well, half off.

​

https://digitalexander.com/passivewincome

​

For social proof, check out my Twitter https://twitter.com/cryptAlexG

​

And prepare for 2020 when the next Bitcoin halving is happening. That will bring another surge in price (classic supply and demand principle)



No comments:

Post a Comment