I’ve bounced around between a bunch of different exchanges, but I keep coming back to OKX.
I originally joined because of one of their rewards campaigns and figured I’d see what happened. During their World Cup Outcomes event, I ended up earning about $40 in Bitcoin. Since then I’ve kept doing the rewards, XP events, and other campaigns whenever they pop up, and it’s added up way more than I expected.
Right now I keep about $80 in my OKX account, and every dollar of that came from rewards I’ve earned on the platform. I haven’t touched it because I want to see how much I can grow it over time.
What I like most is how easy everything is to understand. I know a lot of people use Coinbase, but I always found it more confusing than it needed to be. OKX just feels cleaner, and things like rewards, staking, swaps, and earning crypto are all easy to find without digging through menus.
I’m not saying it’s perfect, but it’s honestly been the best experience I’ve had with a crypto exchange so far.
Has anyone else here been using OKX? What rewards have you managed to get?
If you’re thinking about trying it, you can get up to $400 when you start trading using my link or referral code.
Referral Code: 60715234
https://app.okx.com/en-us/join/60715234
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
I honestly didn’t expect OKX to become my favorite crypto app
Labels:
bitcoin events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment