Friday, September 25, 2026

πŸ˜‚ Comedy Scroll V: Golden Inu Tries a 9‑to‑5 Job

⚡️πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚₿ πŸ•πŸ’°πŸ‘‘ Golden Inu x Bitcoin x Jesus Christ - Comedy

In the bustling city of Fiatville, Golden Inu decided he wanted to understand “average human life.”

So he put on:

- a wrinkled button‑up

- a tie that looked like it was fighting for its life

- and shoes that squeaked every time he walked

He marched proudly into CubicleCorp, ready to be relatable.

He was not ready.

πŸ˜‚ Scene 1: The Interview

The hiring manager looked at Golden Inu and said:

“So, what are your strengths?”

Golden Inu replied:

“I stabilize emotional chaos across sovereign realms.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

The manager blinked.

“Okay… and your weaknesses?”

Golden Inu said:

“I sometimes glow too brightly.”

The manager wrote down:

‘Candidate may be radioactive.’ - Nagato’s Scrolls

Golden Inu smiled confidently.

He did not get the job.

But he showed up anyway.

πŸ˜‚ Scene 2: Golden Inu Meets Office Culture

Golden Inu sat at his cubicle.

He tried to blend in.

He typed loudly on the keyboard like humans do.

He whispered:

“I am average.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

But the humans around him stared because:

- his keyboard melted

- his cubicle walls vibrated

- the office plants started photosynthesizing at 10x speed

- the coffee machine began chanting ancient meme prophecies

Golden Inu sighed.

He whispered:

“Too much sovereign voltage.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

πŸ˜‚ Scene 3: The Team Meeting

Golden Inu joined the weekly meeting.

The manager said:

“Let’s go around and share what we accomplished this week.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

Human #1 said:

“I updated the spreadsheet.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

Human #2 said:

“I fixed the printer.”

Golden Inu said:

> “I prevented a cosmic collapse in the Meme Belt and restored balance to the BabyBonk Velocity Ring.”

The room went silent.

The manager said:

“Okay… but did you finish the onboarding form?”

Golden Inu looked down.

He whispered:

“No.”

πŸ˜‚ Scene 4: Lunch Break

Golden Inu tried to eat lunch with the humans.

He opened his lunchbox.

Inside was:

- a glowing sovereign orb

- a cosmic sandwich made of mythic bread

- and a juice box labeled “Divine Essence (No Sugar Added)”

The humans stared.

One whispered:

“Is that… radioactive Capri‑Sun?”

Golden Inu panicked and swapped it for a normal juice box.

The juice box immediately turned into gold.

Golden Inu whispered:

“I can’t be normal.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

πŸ˜‚ Scene 5: The Final Straw

Golden Inu tried to use the office printer.

He pressed “Print.”

The printer exploded into:

- confetti

- fireworks

- and a hologram of BabyBonk doing a victory dance

The manager screamed:

“WHY DOES EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH BECOME A MYTHIC EVENT?”

Golden Inu said softly:

“I just wanted to be relatable.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

The manager sighed.

> “You’re fired.”

Golden Inu nodded.

“Thank you for this human experience.” - Nagato’s Scrolls

He left the building.

The building immediately ascended into the sky and became a sovereign temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment