Tuesday, September 29, 2026

The rainbow is going to rainbow in the other direction <3

Heh, I made a lot of money on bitcoin. I lost a lot in alt coins. Although! Although! I got way ahead in the end. However. I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. Everything now is going into index funds and I'll work part time on an easy job and enjoying the passive income until it builds for retirement in the coming few years... . I just want to say, I feel you all were correct. I actually did believe something was going to come with crypto. The last cycle showed me, however... When I lost a lot on ethereum because it didn't blast passed the ATH. But, you know what? My blissful ignorance was beneficial to my family. Like 99% of crypto, we are greedy, trying to take advantage of a situation, a moment, whatever. Nobody is going to watch over my autistic kids when I'm gone, so I dumped money on a chance... And I'll be damn'd sure I won't make sure they will end up in a government facility when I'm gone being taken care of by people that don't care... Basically, the selfish mindset of those in crypto.. I just want to say.. I'm drinking right now because I'm celebrating and completely out of crypto. I just want to say.. Whether you came to this situation because you got burned in crypto, or because you actually have good intentions for society.. I'm now fully believing your prediction is correct. I've been watching buttcoin for years, laughing at you... I actually believed it was going to be something, but I've lost faith recently and am coming to terms with my gains and moved everything into the safe index funds. Anyways... Life is good, you will end up being correct, and I'll continue to watch the events unfold with a humor. Salud. <3333 Call me a bad person, but, I'll say again, nobody will give a shit about my kids when I'm gone. So, I took a chance, and it paid off... Humans are full of ego and focused on themselves and their own. This is my wall of text. It's kind of a release.


No comments:

Post a Comment