Thursday, October 11, 2018

The ‘Tippening’ Day 11: I tip redditors in other subs to promote BCH adoption, here are some of my favourite tips of the day. (Continued!)

Since there is not much tipping event happening right now, then I decided to continue what u/velopic. I'm a bit of a lazy person, so I copy-pasted most this on his post. (lol, hihi)

Prologue: Reddit has millions of users per day which in my opinion has great untapped potential for bch. Tip bots such as u/tippr (don't forget to use u/chaintip as well!!) can be used to not only reward users for creating great content, but to also expose peer-to-peer currency to the masses. The best way to push adoption is to show it in action.

Here’s a few of the best reactions from today:

That's settles it, I'll try do it once in a while tomorrow if things doesn't change. I missed tipping Tuesday so. Good Day everyone :)

Note: A small number subs do not allow tippr to reply to tips. The user will still receive the tip and a notification that they have be credited with Bitcoin cash. If you want to help the cause, I’ve compiled a list of subreddits in which tippr will respond.

You can learn more about Bitcoin cash tip bot here. (here's also the tip stats.)


No comments:

Post a Comment