Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I cant prove it but beleive most crypto wealth is held by younger and disproportionally black americans compared to other investments .... I wonder which products such as apple, tesla and some clothing brands will suffer sales as that buying power collapses.

I cant prove it but beleive most crypto wealth is held by younger and disproportionally black americans compared to other investments based on youtube advice videos.

(your thoughts on that welcome).

I wonder which products such as apple, tesla and some clothing brands will suffer sales as that spendable income is lost with the down turn.

I remember listening to comments of people in line at the tesla reveals and so many were saying they made their money to reserve their tesla from bitcoin.

And so many of the bitcoin and crypto investment vidoes on youtube are made by black americans versus other investments that it made me realize there must be a large number of black americans who got in on crypto.

So what products do we think might suffer in sales as that groups spending power suffers?

Since many products sales come from those twoemographucs they are disproportionatley affected by loss of spending power in those tow groups. I suspect apple is for example. I suspect tesla becuase of the vidoes i saw during their events.

What other products might be affected.


No comments:

Post a Comment