Sunday, December 9, 2018

Transferring from Paper Wallet to Trezor

I have some bitcoin I transferred to a paper wallet back in 2013. I got a trezor one on sale on black friday and would like to get my bitcoin moved onto it. I was wondering if anyone had a guide on the best way to do this. I'd also like to know if anyone has a guide to also claim my bitcoin cash.

I realize this has been asked many times before. However, maybe I'm using the wrong keywords but it looks like the last time this was answered was over a year ago, so I wasn't sure if there is a better process now. Also, in the other responses I've seen, the answer is usually quite vague, like "use mycelium to sweep the wallet into your trezor". That's helpful as I can search for that, but there are so many guides for different scenarios that I end up with more questions than answers. I'm hoping someone can post an easy step by step guide that covers the best method to complete this. I don't really have a lot of bitcoin, but it is a lot for me. My understanding is that you only get one shot at moving it, so I want to be entirely sure of what I'm doing. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment