Tuesday, January 29, 2019

[For Hire] Very experienced developer for mobile/desktop/web application, blockchain, game, using C++, Python, JavaScript, PHP, Java, C#, and more

I have been a professional programmer for 19 years and have worked in several large global gaming companies for more than 12 years. And I created several open source projects.

Looking for professional high quality development with moderated cost? Contact me.

You can find more information and contact information on my personal website https://www.kbasm.com

I can do

  • Tools and utilities development. Web scrappers, automation tools.
  • Develop web front and back end using PHP, Laravel, JavaScript, MySQL, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap.
  • Develop applications, utility tools, games for desktop (Windows, Linux) and mobile.
  • Cryptocurrency and blockchain related technologies.
  • Programming mentor and consultant.

My portfolio

  • I created eventpp library. It's a C++ library for event dispatcher and callback list.
  • I created eventjs library. It's a JavaScript library for event dispatcher and callback list (a sister library of eventpp).
  • I created cpgf library. It's a very complicated open source cross platform C++ library that adds reflection, serialization and script binding to standard C++.
  • I created Gincu library. It's an open source 2D cross platform game engine written in C++ and cpgf.
  • I created Jincu library. It's an open source 2D game engine and framework written in JavaScript ES6.
  • I created markdown utilities. It's a collection of Perl scripts to manipulate markdown files.
  • I developed my personal website and the blogging system on https://www.kbasm.com from scratch

My technology stack

  • Cross platform C++ (very experienced), Boost, Qt5, wxWidget, etc.
  • Python 2/3
  • PHP (Laravel), MySQL, JavaScript (jQuery, ES6, ReactJs), Bootstrap, Semantic UI
  • Java, C#
  • Perl

My advantages

  • I'm reliable. I keep my promise. I do my best to finish your job.
  • I'm affordable. My price is only a fraction of a Silicon Valley programmer in the US who is equally qualified.
  • I produce high quality result. I pursue high quality in both code and products.
  • I am very experienced and professional. I have been developing software and games since 2000 and have been learning C + + since 1995.

Communication methods I prefer to

I prefer communicating via Skype, Discord, or other IM tools, or email, preferably texting.

Payment methods

TransferWise is preferred.
I accept Paypal, you need to pay 4.5% transaction fee.
Bitcoin is acceptable but not preferred, and I require 10% premium to avoid any market crash.
For fixed price project, I prefer 50% upfront, 50% after I finish the project and before I send you the final product/code. Negotiable.

Hours I can work

Depending on the project, I can work about 10~20 hours each week.

Where am I

I work remotely. I live in Beijing, China, GMT+8.

My fee and rate

I charge a fixed fee for each project.
My general fee is far lower than a senior developer with my experience level in the US Bay Area, but also don't expect my fee is as low as a middle level developer from other low end freelancer sites.
Approximate fee for typical projects, in USD

  • Trivial - small projects: 3-4 figures
  • Small - medium projects: 4-5 figures
  • Medium - Large projects: 5 figures and more

The fee varies depending on the project type and the technology, and negotiable.

You get more than what you pay for

If you are looking for high quality development and don't want to waste your time and money, contact me, you will get very good results for your money.

To contact me, either PM me on Reddit, or contact me on my personal website https://www.kbasm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment