Friday, February 22, 2019

Blockchain.com Giving Away $25 Per User. How I Have Collected The $25($23 BTC) a Total 137 times

I have being collecting $25 in Stellar cryptocurrency (XLM) since November last year from Blockchain wallet. So far, I have collected 137 times. I have had my full. That is why I decided to share it. This might help some people get free quick money to attend to pressing needs. Alright let me share the full gist.

Towards the end of 2018, Blockchain Wallet, a very popular cryptocurrency wallet partnered with the Stellar Development Foundation, developers of the Stellar cryptocurrency, to give away Stellar. Stellar is similar to Bitcoin. Blockchain is giving out a total of $125million in Stellar. They are giving out $25 per user. You can check the details on Google by searching for "Bitcoin Stellar Giveaway" and come back here to continue reading. 

There are 2 major requirements to get the free $25 in Stellar

  1. A user must have a Blockchain wallet. The $25 Stellar will be paid into the user's Blockchain wallet.
  2. A user can collect the $25 only once. To ensure a user collects the $25 just once, Blockchain requires a user to verify his identity by uploading a government issued ID.

How My Own Became Different. How I Was Able To Get The $25 Multiple Times!

Firstly, I feel one of the main purposes Bitcoin was created was for anonymous transactions. If I have to upload my ID to my wallet, then that purpose is defeated. If I upload my ID to get $25 bonus today, and few months or years down the line, unknown to me, Bitcoins from a suspicious source which is being tracked by Law enforcement passes through my wallet, I can easily be arrested and this could be a lot of trouble. Therefore, uploading my ID for mere $25 was a no no for me.

A thought came to my mind. What if I buy government ID cards from all these hackers online and try it? I found an ID seller who sells for $5 per ID. I bought the ID and used it. And voila, I was verified. My wallet was credited with $25 Stellar. I converted the Stellar to BTC. It is around $23 in BTC. Since it worked, I went back and bought more IDs. I created new Blockchain wallets with the new IDs because a wallet can only receive the free $25 once. After creating the wallet, I will request to claim my free Stellar. When Blockchain responds, I verified the account with the new IDs. And I will be credited again and again with $25 Stellar.

I have being doing this since November last year. I have received $25 a total 137 times at my last count.

Anyone can do this. It's free. If you have questions or want to discuss about this, PM me. I am available to answer your questions and guide you



No comments:

Post a Comment