Thursday, March 14, 2019

[For Hire] Tourist guide in Budapest and Hungary, sightseeing, hiking, bicycle touring

I'm a Hungarian guy, experienced in cycling, hiking, and general hospitality. I was actively renting out my couch in the last couple of years, and guided my guests from all around the world in Budapest for free. I'm open to start doing it in exchange for Bitcoin, so if you are interested in a local guide in Budapest and Hungary, hit me up, my English is pretty good. I can guide you around in Budapest and give you a big picture about Hungarian history (I'm bad at correct building construction dates), go for hiking or bicycle touring with camping gear anywhere in Hungary. If you arrive in Budapest on foot or on bicycle, and you can't afford to pay me, I won't charge you anything, and possibly give you a couch to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment