Sunday, March 3, 2019

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Best guide for getting started with lightning? ?

The following post by justaminerthing is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/awzpss

The original post's content was as follows:


Hello everyone! I've been wanting to learn more about Lightning and I'm trying to find the best resources. I have a few starter questions:

1) Where's the best place to learn what it exactly means? I know it's a second layer solution to help with transaction speeds/them happening off-chain but what does that mean for a consumer vs. a business who might accept lightning payments?

2) I've been thinking about setting up a raspberry pi node but my Linux knowledge is very limited. Is there a good go-to guide for this for someone who needs it explained thoroughly?

3) What would be the best Android wallet to use currently?

Thank you for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment