Tuesday, April 2, 2019

[OFFER] For $10 I will open a 30 day (with potential renewal) financial "How to" dialogue with you via text, email, or any messaging app.

The main things I will answer for you and walk you through at any time of day that I check my phone or PC. This includes giving you all the links, apps, educational charts, and video tutorials.

(Almost always except when asleep)

  1. How to get/use a credit card for extra free money, they aren't scary! You will learn how it actually saves you money

  2. The risks you are taking using a debit card over credit cards/ the benefits of credit card churning

  3. Best bank accounts to use for extra free money

  4. How to get into the stock market, how to buy and sell stock

  5. The ins and outs as well as vocab terms you need to understand for ANY market and investing

  6. How to buy and sell Crypto Currencies like Bitcoin

  7. How to secure crypto currencies and store them safely from hackers

  8. How to buy and sell precious metals

  9. Random things you can do to lower your expenses (little things I find out that save me thousands of dollars)

  10. Fundamental and technical analysis and what these terms mean and how to use them

You can catch up with me whenever you want! If I just taught you how to buy a stock, and now a week later you made 5% or lost 5% and want to tell me about it I will gladly reply and talk to you about news I've learned etc as I keep up with most markets daily, it is my job.

Example questions I've answered In the past

"How do I even buy Bitcoin, and won't it just get hacked?"

"How do I buy stock, I just believe in apple and just want to be a part of the company longterm, that's it. I just want to buy some shares of it easily!?"

"What does ETF mean? I know people talk about investing in low cost ETFs, but I have no idea what that means?"

"I know how to buy Bitcoin, but how do I get other cryptos like Dogecoin? I hear it's going to the Moon I just want an easy way to get some?"

Some disclaimers

WHAT THIS IS- an ongoing conversation focused on the things I have listed above. I'll be like your new best friend who wants you to achieve some financial goals you've put in the closet! the list above I will guarantee to guide you through, and talk to you about. I'll be nice and helpful with your questions as I do this already daily for work.

This is a chance for you to do all those things you keep putting off because you don't know how. You've always wanted to build credit score, or buy stocks, but you've been intimidated by these financial vehicles and just want someone to hold your hand and explain what the specifics mean.

WHAT THIS IS NOT - this is not financial advice. I will not be teaching you how to make money or advising you on how to make money, or telling you what to buy and sell. I will also not answer your questions on how to refinance your 25% interest rate on your car loan.

I will be giving you answers to questions and small tutorials on how to do x y z that I have listed above and then i will try my best to answer any other question you might have about anything relating these topics

(I will not give information on how to buy a house, car, or land as well)



No comments:

Post a Comment