Friday, May 1, 2020

Bitcoin Halving-What a time to be alive!

We are witnessing a series of black spawn historical events in rapid successions. The pandemic, lockdown, stock market crash and pump, helicopter money, unemployment, the great oil drop and now the halving. I have a feeling that the halving is coming with changes that will send a shockwave to the bitcoin ecosystem.

But what I'm more interested in and the question I've been asking myself is that "what are the opportunities for common folks who have not got the balls to maintain a hodl position or gamble on exchanges?" Besides the potential to make a profit by buying bitcoin and hodling, what are the other opportunities that exist for bitcoiners in these historic times?

I like to hear your thoughts, but beware! If your comment is great, I may quote you in the next edition of "Time to Exchange", lol...

'Time to Exchange' is a weekly publication I do for TokenPocket. You can view the previous episode below

https://medium.com/@tokenpocket.gm/time-to-exchange-bitcoin-halving-fbc561478851


No comments:

Post a Comment