Monday, September 21, 2020

Ask me anything about how bitcoin works.

So I'm pretty good at bitcoin. I've spent the last few years programming and figuring out how it works. Great fun would highly recommend.

Before all that though I used to play online poker, and I recently got back in to it. I've spent some time playing bitcoin poker sites, and I've written a guide based on my experience so far: https://www.thepokerbank.com/bitcoin/. I've tried to answer what I thought would be the most common questions about bitcoin, but I'm not sure I've covered everything.

Long story short, have you got any questions about how bitcoin works? Like, have you ever used it at a poker site and wondered why it works the way it does, or not got an exact answer for a question you've asked in the past?

Ask me anything you like. I'll give you the best explanation I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment