Friday, February 12, 2021

#wXRPmovement I locked in $100. Now it is Y/OUR turn #XRP

Yes, you did read the title correctly. I just bought $100 more worth of XRP without worrying to lose but more excited to gain good returns on my investment.

Before I give further info on the post; I would like to introduce myself to you. I have been working as a web developer and social media consultant for 10 years. Recently joined to cryptocurrency world since we are all locked down at home. So far so good; my understanding of cryptocurrency helped me to gain with my current portfolio.

I copied and attached a part of my analysis which I use while adding coins to my portfolio. I work a similar way for all the coins that I am interested in. I only copied Cardano and Polkadot from my prediction list as they have similar market caps. Otherwise, my list goes on.

By the way I am one of the early joiners of the Dogecoin movement. So, I saw it happening here that Reddit does the trick for such ideas. Yes, we are an EMPIRE. It is an idea that the community creates and it goes on if more of us agree on the same idea. That’s why I opened this account; to share my idea with you. I did spend some time putting it as clear as possible. So please listen up J

Have you read everything up to this point? Take a breath; we are starting.

There are 2 cases which may happen to XRP after Sec court which is on 22nd of February. Lose or win right? Simple. We will come to this point at a later stage again. First, let me explain to you what would happen if there was no court case at all? I mean, imagine that it never happened. Let’s check it out.

What would happen if there is/was no court case?

After all we are all aware that the cryptocurrency market had a recent push up which was mainly caused by Bitcoin and Etherium. This also helped other coins / altcoins to move up. If there was no court case; XRP would be somewhere around $40-50 Trillion market value which would make it fair compared to the other 2 coins Polkadot and Cardano. So, this market value would make our XRP around $1,00 as in the value of today if there was no court case at all.

Now please understand the above paragraph. Take a second break and continue to read.

The SEC sued Ripple in December 2020, alleging the company, CEO Brad Garlinghouse and Chairman Chris Larsen sold over $1 billion in XRP, promoted the token, and paid third parties to support the cryptocurrency as you may know in details.

Now this case comes from a long way. So, I won't get into details. I assume we just have to wait to see the court’s decision.

After giving you un/necessary information above J I will get to explaining (Win or Lose) cases and hopefully to start our movement with whole reddit community.

Losing the court case?

Undeniably, with a good tech team, major investors, and links to traditional financial institutions, XRP can be stated as one of the top crypto currencies. So after court; XRP will still be there for sure. But it will either fined; pay it and try to move on or will be shaped as a stable coin which is well deserved by our XRP. You cannot denny its features and community (us). Therefore, no one sees it as getting disappeared! In this case we would see a max of $1,00 per coin in return. And considering its market cap it also wont go down much from its current value. Unless it is shut which is again almost impossible.

Winning the court case?

My hands are a bit shaky while writing this title. XRP is a big community, it has good things behind it which may also lead their legal team to win the case. The allegation date goes back to 2013. So anything may happen.

Lets think what would happen after this. First, it would lead XRP to get a deserved market cap which will double up easy; comparing to recent ups and downs of other coins in January. This will first push XRP to a stable position on the ranking. I expect this to take couple of days similar to Bitcoin’s Tesla investment reaction. We may see it around $2,00 - $3,00 at this point. What happens next? With the right leading from its brilliant tech team and investors, it could go anywhere. Imagine yourself. $5,00 would be realistic but it could well go up to $25,00 depending on various factors including its volume which will be again in control of our hands as an empire J So who doesn’t want to be there after we make all this happened?

Thinking under above circumstances and kick our movement START; I invested $100 which is the exact amount I spend for cigarettes monthly J So, I can afford it. Invest only what you can afford to lose under this movement. Not more not less! You may join the movement event with $1,00 investment. We are only strong in numbers. So just join the movement with any amount.

Moving up to $1,00 is important! (KEY POINT)

I know the power of Reddit and social media. Therefore I believe we have to push dear XRP to $1,00 before the court date and avoid unnecessary loss time to get our gains back in shorter-term and let XRP rise up itself after that! Also to be strong by numbers as individuals will help the platform to be stronger in many aspects. So, we have 10 days to make our first step happen. Make your investments before 21 of February 2021. And do not forget to get others to know about our movement. Social media, phone calls, any communication will help.

You may copy the text from below also write your own thoughts on social media with #wXRPmovement as well as commenting your amount to movement down in comments if you agree and already joined us.

“ #wXRPmovement I locked in $100 Now it is Y/OUR turn. #XRP ”

PS: I am new writing on Reddit, so I appreciate if some of high ranks help this post to be seen. Up pleaseee. I was also not able to create a community on Reddit since my account is new. Of course, only if you agree and support our movement.

PS2: Will you be a newcomer to Crypto world after reading this post on Reddit? Very good. Start with joining us with whatever you can afford to lose. Wait until 22nd of February and see what is next. It may well be a good starting investment.

PS3: You don't have to agree with me 100% or you can't invest today. Don’t worry. Please do us a favor and share our movement on social media!

PS4: I think Bitcoin will hit 50k all the time high before the court date. Can you imagine the impact of it to the whole crypto world?

PS5: I hope you will like the cat.

PS6: I will be owning 569 XRP while posting this. I will be holding and hodling until further notice J

PS7: You may think I am crazy. It is okay. Sometimes I get high ahhjjhhsjaj. Let's discuss how crazy I am on telegram, twitter etc @ wxrpmovement J

I hope enough of you will join me at least to start it which then probably unstoppable for a while from 22nf of February. Will be interesting to watch. Well, let's see… Lots of love from London


No comments:

Post a Comment