Sunday, November 21, 2021

need some clarification on exchanging crypto, tax and withdrawing to hardware wallet.

I have a kraken and kucion account with similar assets, bitcoin and alt coins, but different amount and I want to withdraw to hardware wallet I have to pay withdrawal fee and some crypto withdraw fee is pretty high. Is there a way to withdraw my assets for a low as possible fee? I heard about converting to xlm or something then withdraw then exchange using changelly or something on the hardware wallet but every one of those are taxable events and more taxable events mean more tax to pay? also those exchange on the hardware wallet is not ~1 to ~1, that is for example 10$ worth of xlm is not 10$ of ada (excluding the network fee) so overall withdrawing to a more secure wallet means high loss unless the profit is so great that it is insignificant no? or is there a better way?


No comments:

Post a Comment