Tuesday, November 2, 2021

SafeMoon Sunday Transcript - October 31st (Part 3)

R: Yeah, absolutely. The way that I would say it is to your friend, especially if they have, you know, no knowledge, even of the crypto space. The way that I would, I would convey this idea is hey you understand, like how there's different tech products out there right now and they all use regular fiat currency as their fuel, right?

That's their fuel and how the other products work with each other, right? That's how the other products are paid for. Well, with SafeMoon, we are mirroring those products, so we're mirroring different products, and we're not going to - I wish I could say some of them, but I'm not going to say with those products are because when they start coming out then you guys are going to start seeing “Oh I've seen this product before. It's very similar to this other product in the tech space”, but now SafeMoon has their own.
And that product is working specifically with the blockchain and it’s working on the blockchain. This is the migration that a lot of these big tech companies are spending millions and millions of dollars trying to get into because they're trying to make the shift from regular traditional tech and saying, “Huh. How can we get our product to work with the blockchain so we can now call it an emerging tech or a blockchain product? How can we do that? How can we take”, this is just an example, “How could we take Facebook and make Facebook on the blockchain? How can we make it so that all of these likes or posts are decentralized or working within the blockchain in a certain way that you know they’re decentralized so you have files out there, like Filecoin for example, that allows you to decentralize your data so that it can never be censored or taken down?” These are just examples, but all these companies are trying to make that push and SafeMoon, what we're doing is we're releasing a suite of products that do just that.

So that's how you would want to probably convey that to your friend if they don't have any knowledge about the about the crypto space.

Rojas: I like that a lot, man. I recognize that most most successful entities, they are successful because they don't only have one product, they have a whole ecosystem like you guys are talking about. So to me that sounds very, very promising man like honestly, I am praying and I'm hoping - I believe in you guys. Don't think I'm doubting you, but I'm really hoping you guys deliver all that and I'm really excited to see SafeMoon being listed in other exchanges and stuff. I'm really excited for those. I know, Karony, I know you're tired of people asking when that’s going to happen so I’m not even going to bug you with that.

But um, yeah man, I'm really excited about that. Also, all the features that are going to come out. I'm still waiting on more updates in the iOS. I hope we can get that update that the Android guys just got. I hope we can get it soon. I’d like to have all those features as well. But yeah man, I'll keep looking into everything you guys are doing and I'm pretty happy I'm gonna stick with you guys for a pretty long time. It's at least that's what it's looking like. Congratulations guys.

R: Thank you.

J: Appreciate the kind words. Hey everyone, so i've gotta hop off. I will leave you guys in the capable hands of Thomas and Ryan. I've got to board my flight so thank you everyone. It’s awesome to join you guys. I'll see you guys on the next one.

T: See you later, man.

R: Yep, safe flight. Alright, so let's go ahead and get another question up here.

Vico: Hey Ryan, this is Vico. Just quickly, two questions. One would be any idea when the road map is going to be uploaded onto the website? I think that's going to help out a lot of the thousands of new investors we've gotten this week alone.

R: Yeah, so we've been discussing how we're going to - it's a fine balance because there's things that we’re coming out with that we want to make sure that it's not out there for the world completely, because then we have to think about competition and we have to think about all these other things that are getting coming down that that could steamroll our launch and we want to make sure that we're doing it correctly. But we also want to make sure, obviously, that you guys see a road map of different products and things to look forward, too. We have been discussing this in the back end and how we're going to approach that, how we're going to go about it. We just haven't fully, I would say agreed on what we're going to display to the public and what's going to be shown. So when we do that, it's going to be things that are maybe a little bit more, I would say softer, like maybe not going into full detail, but doing it in such a way that it doesn't completely let the cat out of the bag. But we're still deciding on how we're going to do that, so we will give you guys an update whenever we do launch that and whenever we get that on there for everybody. We're just trying to figure out now how we do it in such a way that we're making sure that we protect our IP, too, before we launch.

Vico: Fair enough. My last question is regarding marketing. This is something that's been brought up in a lot of these spaces that I hop on a weekly and it's, in terms of as a company itself, is SafeMoon thinking about doing any marketing strategies with like sports events such as Super Bowls, NASCAR events, what have you?

R: Yeah, there's a lot of things that are happening on the back end with our marketing team. They get so many people reaching out for different sponsorships, you know, or different airtime. That is completely with marketing. I personally am not working with that team. I'm on product so I can't really answer that, but I will say that I do know that on the back end there's a lot of stuff that they're working on that I don't have access to, unfortunately. I'm not Privy to that on the product side, but I do know that, yes, definitely. That's already something that marketing is working on.

Vico: Awesome, thank you. That's it. I'm going to hop off as a speaker, maybe someone else can hop on.

R: Yeah, thanks a lot man.

Zack: Hi guys.

R: Hey, how's it going, Zach?

Zack: Good, how are you?

R: Good good.

Zack: Firstly, I'd just like to show some appreciation. We want to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to the project. We truly appreciate it.

R: Absolutely thank you.

Zack: So my question is regarding the wallet, potentially in a future update. Some background, myself and I'm sure a few other folks originally created our wallet through MetaMask. I had an existing MetaMask and created a second wallet within that. That being said, that second wallet that holds my SafeMoon does not have a seed phrase. It only has a private key. Will we have the ability -

R: Ahhh. We’re already on it, buddy. We're already on it. I know what you're going to say. You're going to say the ability to import a wallet with a private key, right?

Zack: Exactly.

Ryan: Yep, we're already on it. That is going to be our next update we're working on. It's going to be bip39. It's going to be a 12-word seed phrase, 24-word seed phrase, being able to import your wallet and then also the ability to import by private key in multiple wallets.
So that's going to be all wrapped up into a nice update, and that's going to be the very next thing that we're working on because you guys ask for it. And, well, that's what we do, we deliver. So yeah, it's so funny you said that because even with my MetaMask it's the same problem. I had the same exact thing. You set up several accounts and then you have that one private key in there and then that's like your main one. So yeah, we're going to have that as well.

Zack: Yeah, I didn't even realize that was a thing until I tried to import when the wallet released. So that's awesome to hear. Thanks so much

R: Yeah, absolutely.

Arjay: Hey guys.

R: Hey Arjay, how's it going?

Arjay: Good man, thank you so much for having me. I got two questions here. First and foremost, with all the projects you guys are currently working on, I just wanted to see if the blockchain is still on track for December release and the second question is one from the community and they were saying once we're on our own blockchain will Swap and Liquefy still buy 50/50 SafeMoon and BNB or will it be only SafeMoon for the liquidity pool? Thank you so much.

R: Yeah, definitely so I can't comment on the timeline because blockchain that's a huge undertaking, but I think you know as far as the last, more technical part, I think Thomas you probably speak to that.

T: Yeah sure, so with regard to any kind of timeline, we always want to be careful with it. Still looking at December if that changes, we're going to let you know.

So once we move to our own chain we’ll be using SafeMoon as gas, so it will be like a primary, kind of like how BNB is. So when you're talking about liquidity pools with regard to our actual chain and tokens that may be on it. We're going to have a SafeMoon token on the SafeMoon chain. There's no reason not to make that bridge. It's going to be fun, but in the end, what you'll see are liquidity pools in SafeMoon-SafeMoon or SafeMoon-Other tokens. So with regard to that mechanic, Swap and Liquify still heavily under debate, because you know, it’s been identified that Swap and Liquify does have to liquefy, right? That puts a little bit of a hint of downward pressure so.

Um, we're still looking at that. I want to be careful with how I answer that, but as far as the liquidity pool goes and the chain you'll be seeing SafeMoon instead of BNB.

Arjay: Super cool, thank you so much.

T: You're welcome

R: Thanks Arjay for your question. We’ll take I believe two more questions. Anyone else?

SantiFinesse: I'll ask my question really quick.

R: Awesome yeah, go right ahead.

Santi: Alright, hello everybody. My name is Santi. First of all big shout out to Ryan, Thomas, and John who is not here. Love you guys, love everything you guys do since day one. You guys just showed so much support for the community and I just got a quick question about something coming up on the wallet.

R: Sure, shoot.

Santi: Alright, so I know you said in the next update that's coming there will be BTC. You will be allowed to have BTC holdings? Will we be able to use BTC to swap for SafeMoon? Because I live in New York and we can get Bitcoin directly from multiple places. But to get Binance coin, there's a lot of hoops to go through so if BTC is going to be able to be swapped for SafeMoon in the future update, that’ll really, really help to make the process of acquiring SafeMoon for people who are new. I think that'll be like a tremendous help. So I'm just wondering when you say BT C is going to be able to be a holding, will it also be able to be used in the SWaP feature?

R: Yeah, totally valid question. So BTC and Doge, what we're looking for as just to start in the new update, you'll be able to hold them in your wallet.

It will not have a SWaP feature where you can swap Bitcoin for SafeMoon, however, we are looking into that. We understand it's very important. Obviously the more coins that we can get onto our wallet the better, because that goes with John’s point of accessibility. So totally understand. We are definitely looking at ways to do that and when we do it we have to be careful because we have specific chains that our SWaP can work with as a multi-chain very more easily. When you get into different chains like Doge or Polkadot or others, they're just different. So the way that I would answer this question is yes, it's on our radar. It's definitely something that is gonna be launched eventually, but it's not going to be in this next update.

T: Speaking on that very quick. Just from what he was saying, because there's no virtual machine component in something like the Bitcoin and Dogecoin, it's much easier for us to integrate with tokens and other smart chains and things like that.

But I can confirm it is entirely possible. There's a bunch of ways to do this. It's all through the RPC calls and how we manage in a way or two. I'm just backing him up, totally can happen.

Santi: Alright guys, awesome. Thank you so much for answering my question and as always we appreciate the hard work you guys do. God bless you all and thank you for answering my questions, seriously. Have a good day. Enjoy the rest of you guys’ weekend and holiday, wherever you're at.

R: Hey you too man. Thanks a lot. For coming up here and asking the question as well. Appreciate your contribution.

Alright, I think we're going to take one more question.

T: So really quick shout out to everybody listening. I think you're all fantastic.

R: So cool. These people have been through the thick and thin with us. I see all your one-hundreds and respect. Respect back, guys.

All right, we got Paul.


No comments:

Post a Comment