Saturday, October 27, 2018

Altered Realities

Contribute to a good cause

A documentary/autobiography film creating awareness to the mental health, addiction, & recovery of a schizophrenic. Emotional. Drama.

My passion for individuals who suffer from mental illness has inspired me to reach out and share my story in an attempt to illustrate the hope of recovery. With all the hallucinations, the delusions, the unknown. I became so out of touch with reality and the world around me that no-one could be understood and I couldn't be understood by anyone either. The viewers of this film are going to share my perception and experiences living in an altered reality and as the years progressed my condition worstened. Hospitalized. Imprisoned. Isolated and alone. Moments of horror and traumatic events are followed by a new foundation and changes in thought and behavior. I guarantee some surprises and promise no spoilers. This is a truly inspirational film being produced to give hope to the hurting and understanding to the compassionate. I need your help to complete the production and thank you for your contribution.

Bitcoin address 16mrvEPGufd3LtNCuVAF4Z7JYyJaAiWncp


No comments:

Post a Comment