Friday, October 12, 2018

Stop panicking! I have already written many times for everyone!

Bytecoin will live!

Very soon you will see: BCN will cost $1. Then the price will go down. Then $6. Then the price will fall again. Then $8. And the price will fall again. I have the gift of foresight, which never deceived me (I am 60 years old).

**********************************************************************************************

Sorry for my English.

I made a small comment for those who call me old and crazy.

I have two higher education (they are related to aviation). I do not smoke (especially any drugs). Lead a healthy lifestyle. Without any problems, I can do 100 squats. I can wring out the hands 50 times. I have a wonderful stretch and I can kick my opponent in the head without any problems. I read a lot and know a lot. When I wrote that the Bytecoin will cost $1-6-8, I meant that it will be short-term peaks. Most likely it will be just pumps. Price linger only on this value BCN = $6 a little longer.

***************************************************************************************************

I wrote wrong, that “I have the gift of foresight”. It will be correct to say that “THEY” give me information. I do not know who it is. THEY just give information.

The simplest and most terrible example.

Last year They told me that my wife would die next year. My wife has never been sick before, was a fun and strong woman. During the year I did everything to save my wife. I did my best. However, 20 days ago, my wife died from a sudden illness. She burned down in one month. And although I knew that this should happen and was preparing for this, but this pain from the loss of a person dear to me has no limits.

***************************************************************************************************

I often get information about people or upcoming events. I’ll say right away that I did not receive information on Bitcoin and other currencies.

By the way, 3 years ago they told me that Jesus Christ was in fact and that I did not doubt it.

Note:

Information about the price of the Bytecoin I received this winter. I do not remember exactly what month.

Sorry for my english again. I think you can understand the general meaning of the above information.


No comments:

Post a Comment