Friday, November 29, 2019

Do you want this or not? # YANGGANG CALL TO ACTION

If YOU want to read the long version of WHY I'm pushing these two, scroll further down to the OG post and do YOUR own research.

Strong language and caps ahead.

I am fucking done waiting for the Gang to trickle in and get on board with this stuff. WE need to put some damn effort into this and focus on what is working, money and textbanking.

I'm fucking done watching twitter drama and just normal ass pictures (I love them as much as the next guy, but seriously?) hit 20k+ upvotes, while dedicated calls for action and posts about hitting OUR GOALS crash and burn with <1,000k upvotes.

  • Do YOU want to secure the fucking bag?
  • Do YOU want to help make change for YOUR country?
    • YOUR family
    • YOUR friends
    • YOUR neighbors
  • Do YOU want to help MAKE FUCKING HISTORY?
    • First Asian-American POTUS
    • (Insert comment here, I need to get this posted)

If yes: COMPLETE THE STEPS BELOW

If no: ily yanggang <3, but this is not an option. YOU are here for a reason. COMPLETE THE DAMN STEPS BELOW

TEXTBANKING

  • Textbanking (campaign has stated this is a priority, correct me if I'm wrong)
    • u/yanggangman has been busting his ass off spreading the word trying to hit the #1000Texbankers4Yang goal.
    • u/arijit1188 has also been pushing banking / donating hard, with little reception
    • u/sintyre has made this pledge.

Here is the total as of 2 hours ago:

94 / 1,000

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. That's what OUR goal is at. Leaving money on the table from willing donors, and upvoting twitter drama screenshots. That's how WE lose this fight.

  • Disappointed?
    • Me too.

  • Do YOU want this man to be #46?
    • ME TOO.

Stop procrastinating and get signed up to bank, canvass, host events, literally anything. Yes, I'm talking to YOU. YOU cannot sit there and watch this happen. YOU NEED TO FUCKING FIGHT IF YOU WANT THIS.

FUNDRAISING

  • 2 million fundraising goal
    • Sidebar is at $988,652 / $2,000,000 (49.4326%) as I'm typing this (11/29/19 @12:30pm)

I have been pushing the Cash App referral system hard. I've been called out for advertising for them or being a marketing shill. I honestly just like the damn app and we are leaving free money on the table.

85,700 SUBS x $10.00 FREE MONEY FROM THE REFERRAL = $857,000 of FREE MONEY FOR THE CAMPAIGN

That's the MATH, baby. Doesn't matter what % of subs we refer.

Why? It's free fucking money, Gang. C'mon, think harder.

I'm asking #yanggang to rally right fucking now.

  • If you do not have Cash App, I'm asking you to DM me and let's get that referral money (If I can post my referral link here, I will).
  • If you want more info, scroll down.
  • Skeptic like me? Scroll down.
  • "This dude is just gonna take the money and run"
    • I will literally provide my home address so you can come and beat the fucking free money you just took 5 minutes to generate if I don't donate every cent to the campaign. I will provide every ounce of receipt.
    • Not good enough? I'll make a public google spreadsheet detailing every transaction. Why haven't I already set this up? This has gotten 0 traction. We are leaving free money on the table, Gang.

There it is, Gang. This is me risking throwing my family's security in the public eye for Andrew Yang.

I believe in us, YangGang. We always double down and get shit done when the stakes are high. I know we can fucking rally and make history.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OG Post:

I'm going to pull a page from u/arijit1188 's Yangbook and post this every day until we get the necessary traction to get this going!

This is actually a very serious opportunity for us!

Now that I have your attention:

  • I'm going to lay out a detailed plan on how we are going to generate a TON of money for the campaign.

  • If we organize and spread the word about this idea correctly, we can generate a free $10/person with less than 5 minutes of effort.
  • $10(\~84,600 Subs) = $846,000 in FREE FUNDING FOR YANG!

There is a well vetted, popular money sharing app called [Cash App](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_App) used by tons of people. My s/o and I use it daily to send our share of groceries, rent, meals, and bills. It's slick to use and free (Also supports bitcoin and cashcards). I genuinely love this app and vastly prefer it to Venmo or Paypal. Just my opinion.

Please note:

Here's the logistics of the free fundraising:

Cash App includes a referral link system where one person can send out a referral link, Yang Gang not currently signed up with the app can use the referral link/code and enter bank info. After completing one successful transaction (minimum $5), each party will get $5 deposited into their Cash App account.

That's a net of $10 free dollars!

I've just tested this with u/TeslaMecca. They can attest how simple and slick this is. This is a huge opportunity for us Gang.

Here are some more details on the logistics:

Again, net of $10 free dollars! Awesome!

The sweet potato about this is that we can elect and vet volunteers to set up a sort of 'referral link hub' where trusted yang gang could sign up to collect funds and max out their individual donor limit, and transfer any remaining funds to the next volunteer. We could do a weekly push to keep maximizing referrals.

More on the referral system:

For the lazy:

"Square Cash App Referral Program Details

\You must have the Square Cash App on your mobile device to access the referral program.*

Once you have opened the Square Cash App, just visit the “Invite Friends” link, where you can enter your friend’s phone numbers to send them a referral.

When your referrals download the Square Cash App, connect a debit card, and send $5 or more, you will both earn a $5 bonus credit.

It looks like you can refer as many friends as you like, and there is no limit to the amount of $5 referral bonuses that you can earn.

Referrals must be sent via your phone, as you cannot refer people from your online account."

Please note: if you do not have this app, please don’t download/sign up for it unless you have a referral link. It’s worth $10!

  • I'd like to get a discussion going in the comments about what we think about this plan. Any input/critiques are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
  • I will not be collecting any money until we come to a conclusion on a plan. If we come to an agreement, and I'm entrusted by the YangGang to spearhead this, I'd be more than happy to provide in/out receipts for everything (as should other volunteers for this funding campaign).

  • I think it's important for me to give a little background on myself before asking you all to trust me with this task. Below is a little about me if you're a skeptic, like myself.* ***I'm taking a leap of faith revealing a LOT about myself and locations, so please be courteous to me and my family. Iowa nice <3.***

About me:

My name is Jordan, I'm a normal 28yo guy from Central Iowa who has a similar background to many of you; never been actually involved in the political process until Andrew Yang. Andrew has really showed me that not only can the political process be fun and exciting, but also bring millions of Americans together in the process.

I'm from a small farm town of \~1,400 people. I graduated HS and moved out of state for college. I'd been involved, and in charge of several small-scale philanthropy and fundraising clubs (*I'm willing to provide more detail and background for those who are skeptics*). After graduation, I worked in several sectors. I've done a bit of marketing, TONS of customer service, retail, food service, management, and finally ended up in the healthcare sector. I'm currently working to help Americans in my state navigate their insurance to get their vital diabetic supplies. I have a s/o that I love to spend time with, as well as our two cats and dog. I'm very close with my family and friends, love to be outside, play video games, build LEGO (when I can afford it). I absolutely love helping people and making a difference (especially when I can SEE that difference!). I'm fortunate enough to be in a position in my life where I can dedicate some time and energy to this campaign that I so passionately believe in (<3 you YG!).

Anywayyyyy... I've been Yangin' since around debate 1 (late June).

Things I've been up to for YangGang:

Shameless plug for textbanking:

I've been textbanking for the past few weeks and I've got to say, it's a pretty great experience. I've had numerous hilarious encounters with fellow Americans while simply volunteering my time and texting. It's really fun. One of my canned introductory texts was met with the following:

Contact: ok boomer

Me: What? lol I'm a millennial? born in 91

Contact: bs, name 3 pokemon

Me: just 3? like from any generation?

The conversation went on to just shooting the spit with a fellow American around my age about pokemon (and a dash of politics). There are countless memorable experiences I've had while volunteering. I'm still currently talking with a contact that started with; "what did the optometrist say to trump after his eye exam?", which after a minute I laughed and understood the punchline. We veered off the political discussion and now we are talking about our favorite comedians and shows we have seen live.

I'm strongly encouraging anyone with free time to get signed up and send a few texts out. It takes about an hour or so to get signed up, but once you get going, it takes a few seconds to get signed in and sending texts and making a difference. My favorite thing BY FAR about this is you can actually see the difference you are making. Sure, you're going to get a few people telling you to fuck off, yell at you to opt them out, or ask tough questions that you're not sure how to answer. BUT, you will have the ability to answer meaningful questions to genuinely curious Americans about this candidate that we are so passionately pushing to the highest office in our land. The banking community is extremely welcoming and helpful. Please consider donating your time and energy to this. It's a great way to contribute, especially when I can't afford to donate.

[Here](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eao47ri3BLlzWarmTOpBndA_zCVVpzlm0oW6gKSCIKo/edit) is the To-Do List for signing up. Let me know if you need help, I'm passionate about this campaign and will take time to walk volunteers through.

Whew, that was a long post! Took me a few hours between cleaning/laundry. I hope you all can see what I'm seeing for this opportunity.

-I worked really damn hard on this, please upvote and share for visibility friends-

TL;DR: Let's secure the fucking bag, YangGang!

Dog Bless,

~Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment