Sunday, September 20, 2020

Want to start an online business and escape the rat race? Click here to learn how I started making 200k per month with Shopify.

Hey what’s up guys, mark fukboi here, I just wanted share my experience and give you some personal tips towards starting your ONLINE BUsiNESS and making up to 6 FIgURes per month and even 7 figures per month. First I wanted to share my 3 most valuable tips.

1# give me your fucking money now

Nah man what I actually do is that I’m no experienced professional in Shopify or blockchain I only know very little but I sure in the hell don’t portray it that way. What I do is basically sell people there dreams, of becoming a high status alpha male individual and trick innocent people to give me thousands of dollars to tell them things which they think are valuable and will completely change there life but actually in the end does absolutely nothing in appliance. Doesn’t matter whether there minors or not, I will steal the kids money too if there parents are willing to pay.

I say also you gotta grind like crazy grind like grind and because I work 140 hours per week and am on Adderall, it means I’m a better person than you, as I work harder hahaha! and because if you want to be successful you can’t sleep sleep is for the weak that’s why I, every night I zap my balls with a taser to keep me up, meanwhile listening to motivational videos on YouTube telling me how short life is. Yeah I don’t care all those studies that say how Alzheimer’s disease is associated with no sleep I don’t care I’m one of those people that only need 4 hours of sleep, cause I am choosen.

Also fam, listen those pictures I take on Instagram, with celebrities I only do that to make me seem more creditable on my Instagram, cause the sad truth is nobody knows who I am, so I actively seek out celebrities and pay thousands of dollars to attend events so I can just meet real famous people just so I can take a picture next to them to seem more creditable than I actually am. The moment I’m done with them they forgot me instantly as they know I’m only interested in them for my own agenda and business which is kinda sad and pathetic that I’m building my own worth based on people I just have met and have no real relationship towards rather an actual product.

Also what’s a public key again? yeah if you also want to learn how to trade bitcoins let me know, I specialize in technical analysis and can reach you how to invest in obscure shit coins that are actually just pump in dump schemes that one of my friends devised so we can actually just steal all your money! Or worse get you involved in a total ponzi scheme that we’re not even aware is one, cause we’re all fucking idiots, who don’t actually know shit about how blockchain works.

One of my favorite, activity is also flexing cause I’m rich look at me I made it in life!!!! I also have a ton of girls, that are actually just gold diggers, cause that’s how masculine I am and successful I’m living the good life flying on private jets etc. I say I’m humble but I really like showcasing my ten diamond watches every 15 minutes on Instagram, as motivation and proof that I made it. I am a flexer I knew Steve Jobs, and fucking Donald trump, he called me just five hours ago, I’m really high status you guys.

Also eccomerce yeah I lie a lot I wrote a bunch of fake stories and studies online about how this product is so good when in actuality I don’t know whether it works or what it does which is most likely some boot leg knock off from China or Russia. Yeah I don’t care, cause even if it’s something like pharmaceuticals I don’t care who I sell it too or don’t know what I’m doing like whether there are certain precautions I should mentioned towards who I’m selling to online. Cause if they die or get hurt I don’t care, I just make more money and it’s the pharmaceutical company that gets sued not me, even though I am lying to you about how it will make you life better, and am responsible for misinforming you I still don’t care.

Yeah also that timer you see on so many stores saying how there’s like only 5 left, it’s all bs, including everything, basically it’s all bullshit, just so I can feel a little less insecure about myself cause I want to be a high status individual that is a multi billionaire, who is remembered as the GOAT.

So yeah that’s me mark fukboi if any y’all would like would like to sign up for my course and learn about Shopify go here.

Markfukboi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment