Sunday, September 20, 2020

ELI5: Start to Finish Guide on how to buy Bitcoin, load it into a website (of your choice), how to cash out, how to convert back to money in bank account.

I know I’m asking for a lot here - just going on a whim because apparently I’m just an idiot with cryptocurrency. I’ve tried twice to open a wallet and get bitcoin and one way or another I got lost in the process. I learn best after walking through steps once...I live in Texas where gambling is illegal so I figured using Bitcoin on a website like Bovada would be a legal alternative? Please provide details from which website you purchase your Bitcoin from, where/how you store it, how to load into the website, how to retrieve your winnings and convert back to money I can load into my bank account. Please use specific verbiage - you can talk to me like I’m a dumbass because I absolutely am a dumbass with this stuff.

I would be eternally grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment