Monday, May 17, 2021

This crypto crash is good for SOS - my opinion

Hi all,

so this is purely opinion based, I haven't done much substantial research behind this but I have been following the journey of SOS value in line with crypto.

I strongly believe we're going to experience a slingshot action on bitcoin, where the lower the value goes, the more violent of a bounce we're going to have. SOS experience a significant pump in February roughly inline with the significant pump in bitcoin. If we want to see the value jump again and if past events are anything to follow, a pump in bitcoin of a large scale will hopefully see SOS pump too. The market is still bullish in crypto, we're just seeing a step back following the fear and greed index. 100k+ EoY is still reasonable, and therefore violent change in price will be great for us if it does jump back up.

If anyone wishes to have a discussion disputing my opinion, that would be great. I love to balance different opinions


No comments:

Post a Comment