Saturday, October 9, 2021

What do you want to know from someone who is in Crypt since 2014 sold his first Bitcoin for 100LTC gave away all of them on 4chan.

rebought and then traded back a taxfree multi-million fortune for my family, friends, myself and now sitting in an independent digital fiat-currency board for the bank I used to handle all of this.
The Bank in question is Raiffeisen International and there offensive strategy to work on digital Fiat.

Every crypto trade that is held for longer then one year is accounted as tax-free. The challenge was to open altcoin positions that almost guaranteed a multiple x performance in sats / Bitcoin, followed by one after the other, year over year, if the Fiat value of the underlying increased. If not, like during the Bear market, trades within months / weeks where possible.

All off this ended in August this year with a almost x10.000 multiplier in Bitcoins compared to the starting point. The only reason why the next x multiplier ( what will push the overall return to >x20k ) will not happen, is that you find yourself broken fully exhausted and not even realizing what happened. You just did something you liked and understand and it surly sounds ironical but you never touch or got a feeling of what you are even doing, my excuse always was that I play with Monopoly Money living within my own bubble that exploded at some point.

The only way I realized it was a trigger event that happened once again, the same thing that kicked me out of Future Margin Trading at an age of 19, starting with 14 where I built up my connections to the financial sector. Back then I started with 10grand that I won via a virtual fiat stock game that became a multi million private Family Fund years later.

During all of this I graduated in software engineering with a specialization in Industrial Automation because its a hobby and since then I am almost directly responsible for up to hundred thousand people around the globe that lost there jobs because of this software.

Whatever one my choose to call it, its awful from a general perspective .


No comments:

Post a Comment