Saturday, October 9, 2021

Bitcoin reached 100k on March 2023 20:44 HK

Bitcoin reached 100k on March 2023 20:44 HK. Many celebration around the neighbourhood and the Government from around the world is in panic right now as they are unable to roll out Bitcoin fast enough.

I am from the future and this mark the historic event of bitcoin hitting 100k.

I hope this message was able to route to the past as this is my 69 times sending it out. Whoever is seeing this now, keep accumulating them as it is a new currency.

Do not FOMO into it and always DCA in every single week/month to reduce volatility. There is going to be many mini crashes along the way.

I hope this message manage to reach you.

We are moving closer to a one world currency and countries are fighting right now for a one world government.

Stay safe everyone and I hope Earth survive.

Best regards, Anonymous

TLDR; “!jfnwn?2 #!;dnanx #ilvebtc”


No comments:

Post a Comment