Tuesday, November 8, 2022

[Task] Capture Networking event through Python Twisted Proxy $50

Task When you load /r/Slavelabour & open the networking tab on your browser, you will find that reddit calls an API endpoint manifest.json.

I would point my browser to the new instance of twisted proxy (probably localhost:8080) and data would then flow through Python. The goal of this task is to create a Twisted proxy server that listens for when the URL https://reddit.com/* calls manifest.json & prints the response body to screen when it is found.

Payment

  • I can pay through PayPal upon delivery. No bitcoin. No prepayment.

Timeline

  • I need a working version in the next 12 hours. It is currently 6:00 PM EST. Only bid if you are able to work on this now.

Notes

  • There are a few tutorials on how to do this. I did not try them, but this might be easy. I don't know & can't help you.

  • Yes I know that Reddit has an API. No, there isn't anything valuable in manifest.json. I just need a working example of twisted proxy that captures networking events.


No comments:

Post a Comment