Monday, February 10, 2020

The worst month of my life

Well it all started when i left my job. It made me want to kill myself working third shift and after two years of promises id be back to the first shift i was hired for "soon," i had, enough. I was making more money trading bitcoins anyway.. no problems.. well then my apartment got robbed, as a paxful trader i never kept much bitcoin and had all my cash in my apartment..

now its just gone. someone trashed my truck when i left it sitting in a parking lot Downton. It was a beater anyway but i needed it because that week my cars tire exploded on the highway and its still on a donu.

Then i thought i had unemployment coming but the day before itd get paid my old employer decided to fight it so there goes that money some identity thieves try and steal my tax return after my info is posted on some russian dark web forum. great. so thats held up.

my gram has thyroid cancer so im probably gonna lose her.

I had gotten over ambitious with my bitcoin stuff and had begun the process to trademark abd incorporate and had lots of cash at my house because id get paid, cash out and start the flip over again.

Im antisocial as shit since quitting heroin 3 years ago and my anxiety is on another planet right now. i gotta deal with all this at once and im fucking buried up to my buts in credit card debt student loans and personal loans. phone calls from the baks and cards send me into panic attacks.

I bought heroin to try and kill myself and came close but woke up. im glad i did, but idk where to go from here. i really need monetary assistance. $200 is what i started my btc operation with as a hobby and was profiting more than a minimum wage job in a few days. any donations would be greatly greatly appreciated. BTC/Paypal/Chime/Greendot i have a lot of paypment processors due to the business

i started trading with a few hundred and got myself to a comfortable position before losing everything, shits just hopeless.

rant over, thank you redditors

edit: also if anyone is interested in learning to make money vending bitcoins online peer 2 peer and quit there day job (just dont cash it out and get robbed) i help all my affiliates. guide them on making a proper account name, professional profile, best payment methods to accept, and a run down off common scams buyers try. i started with 200 and was making avg of 24 hr in a week. but like anything else it takes money to make money and the more you have the more you make. after your first sale i will answer any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment