Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Homeless after 8 months?

Hi guys,

Quick summary:

Managed to sleep at a friend’s house last night but I’m without a stable home and I’m not sure who to contact. I have enough money aside for a short short while yet I’m unemployed. I’m in the process of dropping out of UEA as was without a laptop during exams and was a complicated month (January).

Longer version:

I’m a student at UEA, yet their lack of support towards my mental health and my own bad choices has led me into essentially dropping out (but I’m still a student, officially).

I would consider buying a car and staying in there, living off my PIP etc and I know it’s illegal but it’s my best option for uni, mental health, and family.

If I return to my parents I’ll have a roof over my head and food, but it’s not a good option overall (too complex to get into) and I’ll be off the mental health support I receive in Norwich.

I’ve lived in the city since last June, however I moved nearer Costessey during the Tier 3 phase last December and have officially lived at that address since just the 5th.

Recent events have lead me to be out of that house and I am currently in my friend’s bed waiting to hear anything from my new flatmate but I’m quite certain I can’t return.

Money:

I have around £600, a 2010 Mac (can probably get £150 for it), an iPhone SE, and £250 in Bitcoin.

Not sure if I’ve explained my situation enough but if I could have a contact number or any advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks x


No comments:

Post a Comment