Saturday, September 10, 2022

The Path Ahead

EmeraldRockets(EROC) are moving forward steadily, like a glacier sculpting mountains. The movement is slow, but it's in the right direction and it's massive.

Over the past 100 days the number people holding EROC has more than doubled. This is important, as it moves EROC closer to qualifying as a listing on CoinMarketCap (CMC) and CoinGecko(CG). Etherscan pulls their price data from CMC and CG. Therefore, getting listed on CMC and CG is key for EROC's value to show on Etherscan.

Today Nomics.com listed EROC as the #61 largest crypto by market cap.

I'm not giving financial advice and this is just my personal opinion: but I believe getting listed on CMC and CG will generate massive new interest in EROC. This is because at its current price, EROC would list as one the top 54th largest crypto (by market cap) on Earth. This is impressive, considering the ownership is highly decentralized. Furthermore, the vast majority of EROC is owned by crypto whales, major celebrities and major exchanges. Therefore, I believe getting listed on CMC and CG will spark a chain reaction of massively positive events. I can't predict the exact timing for getting listed on CMC and CG, but I remain committed to making this happen.

If anyone has connections at CMC and CG to get us listed more quickly, then I encourage you to leverage those connections. The success of this project is not just based on my efforts. Like the success of Bitcoin or Ethereum, the success of the EROC is a function of all the owners' efforts.

I care deeply about EROC as if it were my own child. As a personal goal, I'd like to see it become listed on CMC and CG as one of the top 10 largest cryptos (by market capitalization) on the planet. Furthermore, the supply of EROC is limited unlike the United States Dollar (which has seen ridiculous inflation). I have HODLed the majority of my position since EROC first launched 17 months ago. I will continue to HODL the vast majority of my position, even if we surpass $50 USD per coin! For me it's not about the price. It's about becoming a top crypto.

I choose to HODL! And I hope you will enjoy the journey as we continue charging forward!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment