Thursday, March 23, 2023

I have 3 easy legal questions.

Hi, I have 3 easy legal questions. I just want some more perscpetive on this and advice.

  1. I used a fake utility bill to provide a proof of residnce for my free checkings account. I didn't defraud or steal or take a loan out from the bank. I only used the bank account to receive money from my jobs and cash out at ATMs. I'm in San Diego CA. What is the possible legal consequence of this? Can someone provide me with other cases which are exactly like mine (fake proof of residence, but not to defraud the bank)? I feel like I may get arrested soon and wish I could make it right.

  1. I want to grow a small amount of shrooms here in San Diego. If I'm caught, what is the exact punishment a judge would convict me with?

I've read the law that says its illegal (manufacturing a schedle 1 controlled substance), but I want to know what the actual sentencing results will be?

I don't have any prior arrests, first time offence, no intent to distribute or sell the shrooms, or transport them, just a small amount for personal use, no guns or minors in apartment, etc.

  1. I bought Bitcoin and sold it back to the Coinbase platform about 7 days after buying the BTC. I got a new phone number and email and have tried every day for weeks, calling in several times a day to get the exact days and prices I bought/sold BTC for. Customer support is unable to or cannot help me recover my account. So how do I report my bitcoin taxable event to the IRS?

I just bought $100 BTC, and sold it 7 days later, I didn't even make like $5, I might have even lost money in the process, so I'm not trying to launder untaxed millions here like the politions do. So basically I can't report on my BTC sale because I don't have the info to do so, and the customer support will not help me because I don't have access to my old account. What should I do?

What exactly should I expect for these 3 cases? Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment