Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The guy that said that farming LOTRO points takes only 2 hours is full of sh_t.

You know that popular steam guide for farming where you make a champion and then go to celondim and farm everything ,and then to thorins hall and farm everything, and then to the shire. Holy, shit, it takes so long. My 3 characters that I farmed simultaneously must have been at least 4 hours old each. Maybe it takes 2 hours with a 1,5 hour deed slayer boost, but otherwise, it's a painful grind. It felt like forever. I played the whole day yesterday just to farm the gondamon quests, brigands, spiders and flies, and I still had to go to the shire and do a run around and non-advanced spider deed to get enough coins. it took sooo much time. Holy. Shit. Next time I will just buy coins with money. Farming is so not worth it, and that guy is so full of shit. Maybe he farms with partymembers all the time so slayer deeds take 5 mins. Then maybe you cna do a full run in 2 hours. The dude said that shire takes him 30 mins. bullshit. Took me more than 30 mins to just do the discovery run and kill spiders for 5 points.

So anyway, I finally bought High Elf, and the intro story itself is worth the 1000 points, holy shit, it is so epic, I was so awe struck, it's like I was there. There were all the epic characters you know, and you were part of history. Highly reccommend. This might be my new main. I will cosplay the shit out of my high elf. Such an epic addition. Especially compared to the dull human and hobbit intros.

Anyway, I am a privacybro, so I only buy stuff illegaly and anonymously. So I got the expansions and shit off of g2a, but as far as I see, there are no coins to buy there, beside one offer of turbine points which I understand are old, and cost twice as much as they are worth. So, if you know of a way where I can buy lotro points anonymously over the internet, please tell me. I want to buy with paysafe or bitcoin, lie about my personal info, and then buy a coin voucher code that I can input in my account.

Tnx!



No comments:

Post a Comment