Wednesday, January 27, 2021

My theory on consciousness and God

I believe we are all just an extension of Gods own consciousness. The animals are too, everything that has awareness and conscious. Even Trees are Conscious. Trees and some plants hack into the WWW (Wood Wide Web) to deliver toxins via the root into the Mycelium network that goes super far away distances. Some trees who got killed by some virus or something will get communicated to nearby trees and they will start upping their defenses against the infection/diseases.

Something interesting I discovered is that the cosmic shared consciousness we have isn't really noticeable to us and it is more subtle. For example I will get impressions/impressions to do something and if I do it, I come out with good benefits. But if I go against it and don't do it, I won't reap the benefits. I believe this is coming from the fact that consciousness transcends space/time and so future amazing events come to us in feelings and impressions and we find eachother taking the steps to also reach those amazing events.

Example is in Early December, I got a good feeling to go back to Robinhood trading app, and I managed to pull in an extra $7k from the BB run, but sadly I exited GME too soon in Jan 7 and missed out on $300k.

Something similar happened to me in 2016 where something told me to buy local Bitcoin when it was super cheap and I bought it from a local guy, it was only $600 and felt strange buying something digital for cash. But it shot up and I made money then I also bought in XRP and that shot me up to $80k value, so I turned $600 into $80k.

So now that I have been thinking about this, I wonder if all of this is by coincidence or if there is really something deeper to it. And countless others also got wealthy from it too. Some guy on WSB called DeepFuckingValue just turned $50k that was in his IRA into tax free $48Million, and I heard he cashed out at $13M but re-entered and kept going into $48M. Now why would he choose this time to do such a thing? what made him decide? I wonder if the cosmic consciousness that we all share has something to do with giving feeling and impressions for people to do something.

The reason God is omnipotent and omnipresent everywhere and see everything because our own consciousness can see without physical eyes and we are part of that higher consciousness from God. For all we know we may all just be the same consciousness and Gods consciousness is higher than us but still connected to ours. So we never die and we are eternal just like God.

What I am beginning to strongly suspect and even behind "Glitch in Matrix" that the /r/glitch_in_the_matrix are experiencing, is that our own consciousness affects reality around us, and also we are all just the same consciousness like a branch that has separate parts branching off. As a matter of fact, that is the common recurring theme of the Universe, even your own lung has those same branches shape. And all those branches originate from the source the one which is God. So all the branches of the same consciousness are originating from God.

But some may not believe in God or are Atheists so to each their own.

This is also probably why people who have deep AP/OBE or had NDE's experience being in a familiar place. It is because they were there before this life, they were actually in that place and they decided to temporarily leave it to experience this world and its trials. We existed before this world, and we will go back to existing in that higher realm too.


No comments:

Post a Comment