Monday, August 26, 2019

08-27 03:53 - 'Many people know about bitcoin by watching it alone on YouTube, but they don't have any coin in their wallet neither do they understand the concept of how bitcoin work. If you still don't hold as many bitcoin as possible now...' by /u/DarkAnon5 removed from /r/Bitcoin within 46-56min

'''

Many people know about bitcoin by watching it alone on YouTube, but they don't have any coin in their wallet neither do they understand the concept of how bitcoin work. If you still don't hold as many bitcoin as possible now you are doing yourself a bad thing because a major breakout to bull run is coming soon. I will urge everyone to hold bitcoin. I am an investor today because I followed the advice of a pro trader who help me to understand the concept of why I need to hold bitcoin and she equally helped me trade and hold more. Now my portfolio is awaiting a bull run. I know many people will be majorly confused as regard what to do in order to hold more bitcoin as well. You don't have to be confused becasue Miss Rosa ( the trading master and saviour) is here to help you get that dream achieved. Rosa is a pro trader and she understands how the market work. If you are willing to change ypur portfolio status why not contact her today through: (parachutelift@gmail.com), and ahe would guide you on how to get started properly.

'''

Context Link

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/DarkAnon5



No comments:

Post a Comment