Tuesday, September 21, 2021

I need your help - crypto

Hello everyone, good day.I come to ask for your help, if you have about 5 minutes I will explain everything.

First of all the help I request is economic, that's why I put this Nick, plus I'm a little sorry to have to resort to this, if you do not have the possibility or interest to support me you can move on from this, and thank you very much if you take the time to read.

Almost 1 year ago my father began to feel bad, he started with small memory problems but we related it to his age, after a few months we discovered that he had a tumor in the brain, this tumor caused him to lose complete mobility of half of his body, by surte we were moving everywhere and we were able to have him operated as soon as possible, a few days ago they gave us the pathology of your tumor, apparently it is carcinogenic but does not have cancer in the brain, the studies they gave us tell us that you have cancer in various parts of the body but still do not know where it originated, the tumor was only a product of cancer, it is called "metastasis" which is something like cancer affects other parts of the body where there is no cancer, as if the cancer were walking through the body, at least that's how the doctor explained to us. Right now we are waiting for this week to do the studies to know where the cancer originated and to be able to fight it well. The doctor told us that the medical prognosis is that he no longer has a cure and as it is seen he has 1 to 5 years of life left, what he is going to try is to try to get there as long as possible but with a higher quality of life, that is, without the chronic discomforts of cancer, although both the doctor and the nurses and staff of the hospital have given us hope, everywhere they have told us that my dad is very bad inside even if he looks good but that they have seen cases where they are worse and still manage to beat cancer and even they do not explain how. Currently my dad is in a state of prostration, he can not move half of his body, he has language problems (he has no vocabulary although he can reason) and has problems such as urinary tract infection and constipation due to his state of prostration, even when we try to lift and sit him, help him do his daily exercises, etc.

Now the purpose of asking them for help is that my father although he did not have a good salary, always took the expenses out of the house and was able to give us my younger brother and my studies until he got sick. Right now he receives as a disability the minimum wage of my country that is almost 125 dollars per month although when he worked he received almost 300, so as you will see we receive a hard blow in our income, although the bad thing is that we go to the hospital 3 to 5 times a week, the 3 hospitals where they treat him are 1 hour away, 1:20 and 1:40 approximately from our house and in our own car, so in reality all the disability of my dad goes on gasoline to be taking him to the hospital (hospitals are free, since it is treated in the medical insurance). At the moment to get ahead my mom and I started selling clothes and shoes by catalog, actually it is not much, but we are taking out about 30-40 dollars a week, enough to be able to eat without problems, I say it so that you do not worry too much thinking that I am literally without eating for several days, the most extreme thing that happens to us in food is that we eat twice a day, but we have lunch and eat late and even that we eat well, we just do not have dinner.

They may think, "Why don't you work? if your dad is the sick, not you" Well, they are right, I am a 21-year-old man and I am in excellent health, but I have to help mobilize my dad, to bathe him, change him, take him to the car to go to the hospital, etc. Apart I am in my penultimate semester of university, not to mention that I must do the heavy chores of the home since the other man who lives at home is my little brother of 12 years and my mother who is already seeing close to 60 years of age, like my father, is almost 1 year old who was diagnosed with "osteoarthritis" she already had problems with the joints but due to the pandemic she left exercise and her disease acute, she also tried to help my brother in his studies due to the pandemic, the education system is lousy and online is worse, so he tried to support it. For all this is that I can not get a better job since they would not give me the flexibilities of schedule for hospitals, household duties and my studies as the catalog sale does.

Finally, I started to see this world of bitcoin in January, I was barely documenting when I got sick with COVID from the returns to hospitals, luckily my parents turned out to be asymptomatic, but with the disease and my dad I forgot about this, until I remembered it a few days ago, I thought about asking for help before but I am religious and I thought "maybe for asking for support and looking for the easy way out, instead of continuing to fight only with my mom god punish us by giving us bad news" I did not do it and still we received the bad news lol anyway, I remember that I saw that xrp had a very low rate for transfers, that it was good to deposit in bitso and for xrp go to binance for its low commission. So if you can support me with what you can I would appreciate it, please if you have the possibility to send a good amount of money DO NOT DO IT, we do not have much money, but as I said it is not like missing a plate on the table, if you can only send 1 dollar or less it would be fine, I can cook for my family with less than 10 dollars a day, so more than anything it would be a support for future medical expenses, to invest when there are more orders for clothes or footwear or for unforeseen events. If the transfer minimum or transfer fee is high I am very sorry for making them waste their time, the truth is that I am not yet well documented.

This is the xrp address

rLSn6Z3T8uCxbcd1oxwfGQN1Fdn5CyGujK

And this is your tag

33460662

Now one more favor, if you can not support me financially I would appreciate if you supported me with advice on the following.

1-Natural remedies for cancer, for example we have been told that soursop is a good fruit for cancer, obviously not a cure, but it helps a lot along with medical treatment.

2-Business, Some idea for business, the truth is that I live in a marginal area (the area, but the housing unit where I live is a little better) that is, to put very expensive products is not viable here, besides that I do not have much capital. But small businesses that can grow over the years is what I need.

3-In case if there is someone who helps financially, to begin with I would like him to send me a message that says how he wants him to use his money, at least that he can do that, if he says that for food, even if it is a dollar I join it with mine for food, if he says that for some medical expense that is for that.And well, the advice is that if Someone is from Mexico can advise me on how to withdraw the money, I know that if it is a lot of the amount must be paid taxes, so I need help on this, anyway I do not think I receive more than 50 dollars haha but I do not know how much is the minimum to go unnoticed, it may be 50 and I will retire 51 and end up as Al Capone.


No comments:

Post a Comment