Tuesday, October 23, 2018

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Free professional level trading course (Videos hosted by myself / Crypto Markets)

The following post by c0tt0nc4ndyTA is being replicated because the post has been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/9qvvqp

The original post's content was as follows:


Hello everyone, I want to start by introducing myself.

Introduction: I'm c0tt0nc4ndyTA and I'm a day trader that's had great success in this field for many years. My path was to be an Architect; I spent 9 years in university studying computer sciences for the first 6 years, and then my masters in architecture for the remaining. During my studies I fell in love with day trading, and quickly let the student in me consume any book I could get my hands on while going on a shopping spree of online courses. For years I refined my talents and switched my career direction to day-trading. I focus mainly on Crypto Currencies as the ethos of Libertarianism aligns with my beliefs. This would consciously allow me to day-trade as a career.

My objective: I'm reaching out to communities to let them know I've started an online journey to train people for free. I want to take my years of knowledge and refinement to create a free course that give the new generation of traders a fighting chance at success, and the ability to learn the core mechanics of trading, which I believe function heavily in psychology and discipline.

Why Free?: I have a real problem with the training industry in it's current state. I've spent many thousands of dollars on my journey to becoming a professional. I've seen literally hundreds of courses, ads, websites, people on social media, or marketing spots trying to take advantage of people by offering something along the lines of this:

"I've taught thousands of people how to make millions of dollars and you can join my course for only $2,000" or " Want to be your own boss and make up to $2,500 a day? start here by taking my course and learning the best killer strategies for only $300.00 a month"

The amount of "pay to learn how to trade" material out there is staggering, and it has become the new way to angle shoot people for profits. Almost sort of a new age form of scamming. The funny part is most of these paid for courses or materials are a very poor form of trading, some rehash of fib levels, regurgitated strategies that simply don't work, or some form of "enter at C for insane mad easy guaranteed profits". It's pure crap, and there's not enough real training out there. In my time I have seen close friends, many acquaintances online and in person, and strangers fall into this trap of spending over $25,000.00 at times on these materials that simply don't work. They then lose money after spending absorbent amounts of money trying to learn to become a professional trader.

What do I expect?: Absolutely nothing. I do this to give people a fighting chance at learning institutional level trading. My content is 100% free, I devote a lot of my time every week to create a platform where people (beginners and advanced) can learn how to trade, and refine their skills. I upload three videos a week on youtube, I do live lessons in discord, I openly receive questions and feedback, and I post charts on trading view for people to get in on the same trades I'm already in on. I can't stress enough that this is free. There is no types of hidden memberships, paid bonuses, back-end dealings, pump and dumps of any kind, or anything even closely resembling me taking money for some type of service. The only thing I expect want is for people to tune in and learn!

Whose this for?: Everyone! It doesn't matter if you're a beginner, or an advanced trader. It doesn't matter if you trade the Forex, Crypto, Bonds, Derivatives, or other. This material will be applicable to you. I focus primarily on the crypto markets.

A quick example, what will I learn?: Here's a quick overview of the lesson plan that I upload 3 videos a week for.

Lesson 1: The Fundamentals
Lesson 2: Accumulation and distribution
Lesson 3: Targets
Lesson 4: Levels (Supports and Resistances)
Lesson 5: Momentum
Lesson 6: Patterns
Lesson 7: Trends
Lesson 8: Time Frames
Lesson 9: Fibonacci Tools
Lesson 10: Live Trade 1

ADVANCED LEVEL

Lesson 11: Targets Advanced
Lesson 12: Trend Starts and Finishes
Lesson 13: Exhaustion
Lesson 14: Advanced Support and Resistance
Lesson 15: Advanced Levels Gained vs Lost
Lesson 16: Advanced Levels 2 Touch, Rejection, Wicks, and Closes
Lesson 17: Live Trade 2
Lesson 18: Catching and Releasing falling knives
Lesson 19: Day Trading as a Career
Lesson 20: Entries and Exits
Lesson 21: Moving Averages
Lesson 22: Advanced Trends Valleys and Peaks
Lesson 23: Mechanical Trading
Lesson 24: Live Trade 3
Lesson 25: Putting It All Together

PROFESSIONAL

Lesson 26: Level Strength
Lesson 27: Dissecting The Psychology
Lesson 28: Camouflaged Levels
Lesson 29: The Disciplined Trader
Lesson 30: Planning The Trade To Perfection

You can find me as listed below. The training course is hosted on YouTube.

?? Course Via YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChULbX89jjbCEDhGn56_yuw

?? Trading View https://www.tradingview.com/u/c0tt0nc4ndyTA/

?? Twitter https://twitter.com/c0tt0nc4ndyTA

?? Discord Community https://discord.gg/4e2SjZe

TLDR: I'm offering free training here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChULbX89jjbCEDhGn56_yuw why? Because paying for materials is a scam.


No comments:

Post a Comment