Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Mastela Seeds Whales

Dear Whales,

Please manipulate the price until it is 200-300k when I can hopefully dump it. Here is what they're doing, when they're trying to pump the price they literally take some of their seeds out of stock thus increasing it. Then, to stabilize and decrease the price they will put some supply back in.

I am not sure how long they will be doing this, but IMO they will be doing this until a next event that will give mastela seeds as rewards.

I've heard since I've played Ragnarok that Mastela Seed is the Bitcoin of Ragnarok because it can be very volatile and I believe the bubble is starting. Right now is there even a genuine demand for these seeds? I'm sure there are some because people are reaching high end game gears.

I am going to dump all my seeds and invest into Fang of Garm because Amatsu/Wedding will be coming to Global. Good idea?


No comments:

Post a Comment