Friday, April 19, 2019

15 and I've scammed over 6k worth of items from large companies.

Hey Reddit! This is my first ever post, and I'm quite bored and decided to write this, hope some of you find this an interesting read I guess. I won't go in depth of how to scam these companies, but feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll link you the website I used/ some screenshots of getting items.

This all started in late 2017, when I was looking how to find the serial number of my Hyper-x cloud II headset as I had a genuine issue with the product, due to dying on me unexpectedly, and I wanted to get technical support for it. I somehow came across a website that sold serial numbers and I was quite intrigued, and being curious I explored the page. Turns out there was a plethora of free guides detailing how to socially engineer websites like Steelseries, Logitech, HP, Dell, Asus, Amazon, (quite a few electronic companies).

So being the dipshit I am, I decide to try this for myself. I attempted a few social engineer attempts for Logitech, for different gaming products. A lot of them failed (as I needed more proof and I was quite inexperienced at the time), however a few actually worked and I was astonished. I was able to receive brand new Logitech products (around 500 GBP retail).

Then in early 2019, I wanted a new pair of monitors, I decided to say fuck it and try for 2 750 GBP OMEN 27" monitors from HP. I had now more experience in Photoshop so I could provide fake invoices from amazon and fake genuine warrantied serial numbers onto images of the monitor to "prove" I owned the product. 5 days later, I give the UPS driver 2 19" monitors I had from 2009 and I received my new pair of monitors. I was quite ecstatic over this social engineering I did. ( I had a 144hz 1ms 24" monitor at the time, but I didn't want to give it over for the new monitor lol.)

I then met somebody from the website on discord and we started conversing over social engineering. He told me about amazon refunding and I was also intrigued, and he taught me how to refund items. I was given 2 accounts to start with, and I refunded around 4-500 gbp from the accounts. I was then given a russian's telegram handle, so I could start purchasing accounts off of him for extremely cheap (combolist for 1 usd per 1k). I bought 100 usd worth, (not with my money, I used to exit scam a lot of people online for bitcoin/paypal, and made around 500 usd), and I was impressed with the quality. I managed to get around 3K GBP worth of items bought for myself with that combo, and I paid 50 usd for another list and got about 1K GBP worth of items purchased for myself.

I don't know if I'll stop anytime soon since it's such a profitable business and I haven't spent a penny on this.

Keep in mind I can provide proof for the majority of refunds/social engineering I have done, but obviously anyone with an IQ above 100 knows that it could possibly be edited so I don't know how credible me giving proof is :/. Also most of this is condensed, as I could write a lot more but I'd rather not as it would be extremely long.



No comments:

Post a Comment