Monday, November 18, 2019

nona.li - The Piracy PeerTube instance

Hi, I've made a Piracy PeerTube instance: https://nona.li and I am looking for some help! (nona is short for the non-aggression principle)

Don't worry about me, I've taken what I believe to be reasonable security measures such as Tor, Njalla, payments with tumbled Bitcoin, among other things.

In the event that the domain gets revoked, I am planning on using https://ens.domains, rather than conventional domains. This isn't an optimal solution, but I don't know of any gTLD that ignores DMCA requests.

The instance is currently hosted in Romania which is a reasonable jurisdiction for DMCA-resistance, but I plan on doing better by moving the server to a country such as Ukraine or Malaysia.

For now, there are only the two most recent episodes of Rick and Morty (season 4), and I will be adding Stranger Things and Game of Thrones tonight.

If anyone is willing to upload pirated content, with proper thumbnails and titles, shoot me a DM! I'll gladly make an account for anyone that requests one with something specific in mind to upload, but account registration is not open at the moment. I don't quite have the budget for beefy servers, but that may change.


No comments:

Post a Comment