Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Lost Bitcoin (Maybe Stolen?)

So I use the edge wallet on my iphone for some time now (it used to be called Airbitz) and i had about $3k in bitcoin I've been holding for some time now (haven't been able to purchase more in about a year due to change in work). Anyways I check once maybe every month or so and I log in yesterday and I have not bitcoin wallet or bitcoin.

I message support they guide me to a restore wallet function which shows that my bitcoin was sent to some wallet on November 7th. I have no other wallet besides a coinbase account... I have no recourse as far as I can see. I have no idea what this transaction is. All my money in BTC is just gone. I have here all the info on the transaction, idk if this is useful at all:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/132ba11ppQDN2krpHhu61qi3hP8cKrAQet

Does anyone have any idea what I can do or if there's any way I can figure out where it was sent or what happened? I went thru everything in all my emails and bank accounts for November 7th. I went and saw a friend preform poetry that day and I got a new camera I had received in the mail... no Bitcoin transactions happened then....

Any help is appreciated, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment