Sunday, February 2, 2020

Many people think that Nano's dollar being low is a disadvantage, but for the times we're in I disagree...

Hi guys,

I listened to a couple of podcasts recently where people gave their opinions on where things are headed with bitcoin. If there is a recession, bitcoin will crash. Andreas Antonopolous was recently featured in a podcast and he said bitcoin and many other cryptos will crash hard because this "funny money" that the U.S. government and other countries that endorse quantitative easing within has found its way in to more markets than just housing, and the cryptocurrency market is one such market. ReadysetCrypto, another podcast I catch every now and then, had Mav and the doc talking about how people will begin cashing in their bitcoin to pay off debts that they owe.

Another advantage that applies to nano is that it feels like little or none of that money has made it in to its market cap. I don't know about you guys, but I have no debt to speak of, and I don't take out loans I can't pay off. That's a different topic completely...

TL;DR - No funny money from quantitative easing has made its way in to Nano's market cap, so I think it won't crash as hard as other cryptos will in the event of a recession.


No comments:

Post a Comment