Thursday, June 11, 2020

Offering Academic Services

TLDR: offering to do hw, essays, presentations, or any academic work for monetary compensation. message me to discuss details. tell a friend to tell a friend

Due to a tough situation, I am in need of some funds and am offering help with academic work. I am able to write essays, format presentations, and help with homework and tests. Currently, I am a 3rd year attending university in America and feel comfortable with clients in lower-division university classes or highschool level classes. If anyone is in need of some help, don't hesitate to message or chat with me. Prices are negotiable depending on the quality desired, grade needed, how much time before the due date, and amount of work needed to be done. Payment can be done on Venmo, Paypal, or even bitcoin. All sales are final, but I will allow negotiation for a discount if the quality is not up to the standard specifically specified before an agreement is reached.

Subjects I have experience in and assignments I can do include:

Math: I've taken math all the way up to linear algebra so I feel comfortable helping with calculus(AB, BC, multivariable), algebra, geometry, statistics, etc. A homework assignment that is 10-15 problems long will run you about 10$, quizzes about 20$, and tests will vary depending on length and time.

Econ: I have taken a few econ classes at the university level, but should message me first in order to see if I'm up for it and negotiate price.

Essays: I can produce well-written essays at short notice and some examples and can provide some examples upon request. Term papers for English, History, Art, etc. are all within my ability so feel free to send me any type of writing assignment. Prices will greatly vary for essays depending on difficulty.

Physics: I am an engineering major, so I have taken a good amount of physics classes. Anything highschool or introductory university-level I can definitely do.

CS: I have studied how to code since high school but may be a bit rusty since I am out of practice. AP Computer Science assignments are completely doable at great quality. Languages I know include Java, Python, and SQL.

Presentations, Portfolios, etc: I can help format presentations, portfolios, or documents to make them look business professional and stand out among others. If needed for a business presentation, a competition, or any event that requires an appealing document or slideshow, I can help construct them.

English: I was born in the US, so I am very fluent in English. Anyone learning English as a second language, I can help with your work. For other foreign languages, message me and we might be able to make something work.

Anything Else: Don't be scared to message me for help in any type of academic work, I will do my best to help and find resources for you if I can't be the one to help you.

Thank you for reading all the way through and I am looking forward to helping anyone I can. Please tell anyone in need of my services.


No comments:

Post a Comment