Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[OFFER] (Last time posting here!) Need anything written? Blog Writer, Fiction Writer, Script Writer (for podcasts and YouTube videos) and Author for only $0.03 per word!

Hello there! Thanks for taking time to read this.

My name is Farhan. I have published two books last year out of which one is a 260-odd page novel that talks about YA Mental Health Issues and the other is a YA Romance novel that spans about 150-odd pages. It's titled Sunflower and Notes on Eunoia respectively. I was also my high school magazine's editor.

I have attended various writing workshops and have also interned for one of the leading newspaper organisation in the country.

My niche mostly includes tech reviews (mostly gadgets but occasionally software or app related), sports (soccer articles, transfer news) and a very deep insight and analysis of current affairs.

I keep up with current trends amongst teenagers and also active in most social media sites. I am also open to writing novels/stories related to sci-fi, romance, YA-related and fantasy.

I am personally looking for long term jobs/contracts (i.e:- writing for blogs and websites) but would take anything that comes in my way.

I am open to writing articles related to tech, world news, general articles (most likely gaming, gadget review etc.) - basically any niche that you'd like me to write about! :)

I'd ideally like to work on a long time contract but I'd take anything that comes my way!

MY MAIN MODE OF PAYMENT IS TRANSFERWISE OR BITCOIN.

Here are a couple of samples:-

  1. Sample - Places that Arsenal needs to bolster to become title challengers
  2. Sample - Redmi 7 Review
  3. Sample - Is the PS3 worth it in 2020?
  4. Sample - The Makings Of An Artist Podcast - Bruno Mars
  5. Sample - 7 Reasons Companies and Party Planners Are Switching To Virtual Events

So, if you are interested, please do let me know! I can assure you that I can do justice to whatever it is that you'd like and provide top-notch and phenomenal writing pieces. I can promise a quick turnaround time! Please send a message request, NOT a chat request.

Here's to a professional and mutually benefitting partnership! Cheers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment