Monday, October 26, 2020

Should I continue to working on this history project or not? whoiswho.cash

When I first started to learn about Bitcoin cash and its' history I was like the new child in the school. I saw respect, love and admiration for some of the people that I interact with or read their Reddit or read.cash posts but without knowing about their accomplishments I was lost. Didn't know who was who and what they do or didn't. Also there were people that were hated by the community and were known for their bad actions. Some were from other crypto communities that effected BCH. I had to spend hours, maybe days reading on each issue to understand the narrative.

The wiki was my solution for that but apparently I didn't have time or resources to work on it. I think new comers could benefit from such a project. The block size debate, segwit2 and other topics were planned to be covered even with simple hints to guide people to the starting point. If you visit the wiki you can see a sample incomplete topics that may give you an idea.

What do you think, is it something that I should continue to work on or just stop it and move one? I might be able to continue working on it for a hour or two a day if I get like 1 BCH a month.

Does it sound interesting? should I write a plan for it and show it to the community?



No comments:

Post a Comment