Friday, January 15, 2021

Jan 6 insurrection

So watching the news all these things coming out about bombs planted around DNC and RNC, unscheduled reconnaissance tours in the days leading up, hundreds of thousands of dollars in bitcoin payments to right wing beneficiaries, panic buttons uninstalled, lots of signs pointing to an inside job, involvement of militias, preplanning

What I don't understand is why if this is the case that this was preplanned to such a degree - how did they fail? Why were so many of them unarmed if this was a legitimate attempt at insurrection as all signs have shown?

If these people had been armed they would not have failed. This leads me to believe that overthrowing Congress was not the actual goal of this and it is something we do not yet know. I feel like this coup which seems set up to fail was a smokescreen. A smokescreen in the guise of riot, in the guise of an insurrection and in the guise of a trror attack

Could this have been a foreign attack?

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is a monster but he's not an idiot. I see no political advantage in this event being that it was set up so easily to fail. Is it possible that he and his enthralled supporters have been scapegoated to smokescreen something or someone else?

There are 15000 reserve military currently in D.C. Could this have been a part of a plan to divert resources?

Was there something inside of the building that they could have been after? Servers? Anything? Anything of national security importance?

Something isn't sitting right with me about this. This isn't just a riot, it isn't just a terror attack, there's more to this.

No I am not talking about 'ANTIFA' or any other Trump lies here. I am talking about something that could well be bigger than Trump even.

I don't think I have any kind of groundbreaking theory here. Obviously intelligence officials would be well aware if this were the case, but I want to know if there's some things that we don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment