Thursday, January 14, 2021

Missing funds

Is it possible that people who held funds 3 years ago have been locked out of their wallets due to not registering their personal information?

I sent my buddy X amount of bitcoin before you needed your ID to create a wallet on Coinbase. He just logged in the other day and has no transaction history of there ever being money in his account. As a matter of fact he can’t see his Recieve wallet. I however can see the transaction of the bitcoin I sent him on my account. Also, I remember seeing it in his wallet, when showing him how to set it up 3 years ago.

Question: If he goes through all the steps of registering his personal information will his wallet and bitcoin show up? If not, Are there steps to recover his bitcoin in this event?


No comments:

Post a Comment