Sunday, April 18, 2021

Will silver or gold ever lose its value?

24m, been stacking for a few years. I stack because I love it, any storage of wealth, gains/investment, etc. is gravy.

I know when we look at the rest of history and today, gold and silver have value regardless of spot price being high or low. But, if we take the economic collapse scenario out of the question, and assume a fairly working economy in the future, is it possible that gold and silver’s uses/value can be diminished? With technology and all these crazy ideas going on (heck, people are actually talking about colonizing other planets) what are some realistic scenarios that gold or silver can become “eh” in the modern day?

I don’t mean something like Bitcoin “replacing” it, I mean what can be a realistic event, policy, invention, imitation, replacement, etc that can turn our current stacks today to some worthless metal to our grandkids

Thx love you guys #silverfam


No comments:

Post a Comment