Wednesday, July 28, 2021

30 [M4F] - England/Anywhere - After attending my sisters wedding, having like 3 days around large groups of family, and then having work for the rest of the week pretty much, I'd really love some interesting and casual conversations with people from anywhere (Preferably Long term and female)

TL:DR - I like meeting people and I'm decently interesting. Drop me a message :)

Pretty much title, I've had a lot of busy, and socially draining events recently, a lot of extended family and new people and large groups. I find meeting internet friends a lot easier and less draining, and often incredibly enjoyable. I think its the variety and range of people? In any case I'm working for most of the remaining week, but I'd love to speak to people from all over the place if anyone is interested in chatting? :)

As for me, I've been on a self improvement kick recently, working out (trying to lose the gut while still eating fun foods is tough tho :P) and trying to improve myself in general, languages (turkish and german respectively, with varying results)/teaching myself stuff/trying creative things (painting/candle making) I live in England, I enjoy travel and have done a decent amount of Europe but still want to do way more and further afield. I read and I'm a good cook. I'm the fairly typical TV/football/videogames fan, loveeeee a long country ramble, I follow politics/current affairs, but its gotten so depressing recently, I enjoy anime. I've gotten deep into cryptocurrency (bitcoin etc) and finance/investing in general I enjoy. I worked retail for nearly 5 years, but moved into insurance sales in 2019, I'll likely gripe about work from time to time too. I'm pretty easy going and laid back though honestly, probably to the point that it's an issue that I'm so like "naaah, its all gooood" xD

My only real hang up is when you get fond of someone and they disappear, I don't mind if its early on, maybe you're busy or there's no connection, but it does sting if one day you're like "I love speaking to you, you're so cute and fun!" and then next day you're gone for good. That does fuck me up. If you don't fancy talking anymore and we have spoke for a little while, I'd definitely prefer just a message as closure, but its the internet and things happen so eh.

As for what I'm looking for? - Really no preference, I'll speak to anyone who I find engaging. As the title states, preferably women and for long term conversation, but its not at all a hard limit or anything.

If you fancy talking feel free to drop me a PM, preferably not reddit chat as I miss the messages way too often but its fine to start on it if necessary. I do prefer to move off reddit and I've got most apps. I'm not a huge fan of voice/video call but we get on we can in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment